Friday, October 1, 2010

I Hate Dentistry

Sorry for the lack of a post last night. In the early evening I got a tooth drilled and a temporary crown put in. I was pretty well numbed up all evening and in a small amount of pain. It didn't hurt badly, more of a major annoyance. Anyhoo, I went to bed early and just didn't feel much like being on the computer.

Today was a pretty good day, the weather was nice out and I went for a short walk at lunch. My friend Kari and I walked to Jimmy John's to get a sandwich for lunch and then walked back. I got the Hunter's Club sandwich with no mayo. It was freaky fast and freaky good. I chose Jimmy John's because earlier in the week I got a $10 giftcard from my boss and her boss for doing a good job on a project. It's nice to be recognized and be rewarded. I don't know if they read this but thanks again!!

Anyways, it's been kinda funny to me that everytime I go somewhere with someone now, they ask if they're going to get a shout out in the blog and my answer is always yes. I enjoy spending time with my friends and find it encouraging that they read my blog and wonder if they will appear in it. Thanks guys for reading and doing all you can to help me out. If I can make you happy with a shout out, I'm more than happy to oblige. :)

T-Minus: 2 days

No comments: