Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Really Hate Football This Year

Another Sunday, another Cowboys loss. They are now 1-4 and just suck. They can't seem to get out of their own way, commit too many penalties and hand momentum back almost immediately after they get it. It's just very depressing to me but hopefully they get better. Just gotta keep hoping I guess.

I rode the exercise bike this morning for 30 minutes and got in 8.04 miles. I was tired afterwards but not too bad. Tomorrow morning I'll up my time on the elliptical to 25 minutes and am really looking forward to it. It's been a good week this week with eating, exercising, everything. Wow, lots of E-words there. I'm slowly working on my closet and getting out clothes that are too big for me. Another week or so and I think I'll be taking out either 3 or 4 pairs of work pants...khakis and black pants. I'd still like to be able to get into smaller shirts but that will come with working out and dropping inches from my chest and around my shoulders.

Well, I'll be back tomorrow with a weigh-in update in the early evening and let's all hope it's a good one. Just another 2 pounds and I'll pass another 20-pound increment...my 3rd one...which will be a nice little milestone. Good numbers, good numbers, no Whammies!!!!

No comments: