Friday, October 8, 2010

End of the Work Week

It's finally Friday! This week has been very long. I'm not sure why but some weeks seem longer than others and this one just took forever. I did go and work out this morning so that went really well. I did some leg exercises and then the elliptical which I kept raising the resistance on until I was at 17 which seems fairly high. My legs were tired after going through that but still in pretty good working order as opposed to some other times when I've basically hurt myself. That is what I'm working to not have happen so....so far, so good.

We had a really beautiful day today in Springfield. I walked downtown with Alison around lunchtime so I still the energy to do that after the morning workout. It's been a really good day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to go to the gym in the morning for awhile to do some work on the elliptical again and maybe some weights, not sure yet on that.

I'm working hard on this and am feeling really good but especially good about myself which is a nice feeling. The goal is to just keep moving in the right direction and that's what is happening and it feels really spectacular.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Wahoo, made it through the first gym week! Go Brad Go!!

JIM said...

Keep up the great job. And yes we are still reading your blog and look forward to seeing what is going on.