Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally the Weekend

This has been a really long week dear readers. Just a lot of things at work and extremely busy. I had an extremely bad headache last night which led to no post last night. I've felt much better today though and went to work out this morning. Got in all 3 of my workouts this week and thinking about going tomorrow morning as well.

I'm working on cleaning some items out of my closet that are now too big for me. It's a pretty tremendous feeling to be able to do that. I actually think I need some new jeans because the ones I have are too big and my other ones are a little too small since they are 2 sizes smaller. I'm going to wait until I can fit into those though so I don't have to spend any more money. I'm really needing to get into some smaller shirts but I haven't quite gotten there yet. Soon though...soon!

No comments: