Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Workout Wednesday

I had a bunch of meetings at work today and have a bunch of meetings tomorrow. Goody, goody!! All in all though, work is good.....just a whole lot to do. It's United Way week though so I'm hoping to win some stuff on Friday with the donated baskets/items. Lets all hope Brad wins an iPad!!!!

My workout this morning went really well and while leaving me tired, left me very fulfilled. I'm adding some weight to what I'm doing and not getting too stiff or sore which is an excellent thing. I also did 20 minutes on the elliptical on one of the programs....Cross Country...which provides one heckuva workout. The resistance moves around and just when you think you're doing good, the resistance gets raised and your pace slows down. I just really need to keep pushing through it and try to maintain some type of pace when that happens. I wound up doing 1.45 miles today in 22 minutes...20 minutes with a 2 minute cool down. I left Fit Club feeling very good about myself and knowing that I'm doing a very good thing for myself.

Workouts are kinda fun right now. They're still tough but I feel pretty wonderful right now.

No comments: