Saturday, October 2, 2010

What Time Is It???!!!!

It's Drive-By Truckers Time!!! Tonight I'll be going to a Drive-By Truckers concert in St. Louis with Ben Rudin from work and a couple of other people. He got me into the Truckers about a year and a half ago and this is my first opportunity to see a show. He says it'll change my life but we'll see about that. I'm sure I'll have a great time and I love their music so I'm very excited for it. DBT! DBT! DBT!

Needless to say, there won't be a post tonight so this will have to do. I'm fired up about going back to the gym on Monday. I think I'm going to start off with trying to go in the mornings and see how that goes. Now, for the first 2 or 3 weeks, I'm going to just try and go 3 times a week to ease back into it. I'm going to work on some cardio and some weights.

Also, there probably won't be any more Monday morning posts on the weight loss so you'll all have to wait until later in the day for the update on how things are going. Just thought I'd get you all ready for that so you aren't wondering where those blog updates have gone.

T-Minus: 1 day

No comments: