Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This Post's Title Is That It Has No Title

I worked out hard this morning at the gym. Did a very good back workout and a strong 30 minutes on the elliptical. Getting up was a bit of a struggle but I was able to get up and still get to FitClub on time. I have to do measurements on Sunday since it'll be 15 weeks so I'm looking forward to that. I was able to put on and wear some jeans comfortably for the first time in a long time. I might wear them for work on Friday.

I'm ready to get tomorrow over and especially the EOM interview. I'm not really "nervous" for it....that'll be tomorrow...just ready for it to be done. I walked downtown with Jeremy and Kari today to Cold Stone Creamery. I got a huge ice cream sundae....no, wait, I got a small watermelon sorbet that only has 160 calories. Yea me!!! It was very tasty and Kari treated us both with a gift card. Thanks Kari! It really hit the spot.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good retroactive luck in your interview this morning. I was thinking about you.

It's nice finding guilt-free treats like the sorbet. There's an ice cream shop close to home here that has sugar-free, fat-free frozen yogurt and frankly you can't tell the difference between it and soft serve ice cream. I love it.