Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football and Chili

The NFL Season really started today. Huzzah! It's been a fun day and right now the Cowboys are losing to the Redskins 3-0. Hopefully the Cowboys can kick some butt the rest of the game. I made chili earlier today as is the custom for me on Week 1 of the NFL season. I made a different type of chili today with different types of beans, ground turkey, lots of spices and it was all made in the crock pot. It was pretty good and have 3 servings in the freezer for the next few weeks.

I don't think this will be a good weight loss week. I was basically the same this morning as I was last Monday so if I am down, it might only be a pound or I might be up a little. It has been a rough week so I am very happy to get this week over and just move on from this week. I feel like my clothes are fitting better or, are looser than what they were so that's a good thing and something to be proud of.

It's been a difficult week but it's just about over and I feel like I'm going to have a very good week next week. I can just feel it. Soooo, whatever the scale tells me tomorrow I'll just be glad for what little I lose, what little I gain or if I stay the same....because whatever the result I could've been up alot more this week if I had given in to some cravings.

No comments: