Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wii Bowling

Had Wii Bowling Night for the first time in a few weeks tonight with Jeremy and Kavan. Although we didn't actually play any Wii bowling, we had a good time just sitting around talking about stuff. Was really nice to have an evening where I had actual people in the apartment to talk to. Every once in awhile I need that. Although we really didn't talk about my weight loss, it made the night easier and I had somewhat struggled the couple of nights before. Once again, not really eating a whole lot but wanting to eat more.

On another positive note, football starts tomorrow night!! YEA! I'm really excited for it and then a great weekend with NFL all day Sunday and on Saturday, Miami is at Ohio State so that should be fun. It's going to be an awesome football weekend with my real-life teams, my fantasy teams and my pick'em leagues. On to the championships!!!!

No comments: