Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Messed Up Workday But A Good Day

Today was a kind of messed up workday. Just a lot of TX Property. I try not to bore you all with mundane details of work but I only mention this because the day went by very quickly with some meetings/phone calls but I don't feel like I got much accomplished. I have a lot of work coming up here though and that's been one of those things that has caused me to eat poorly so this will be a pretty big test for me coming up. I'm dealing with everything well though and trying to keep it all in perspective especially considering how important this is to me.

Tried on some clothes tonight and am wearing a smaller pair of pants to work tomorrow which makes me pretty proud. Shirts still aren't working out the best but they're getting better and I feel like in maybe another month or so I'm going to really be able to move down a size and feel comfortable. I'm excited about the pants thing though which is excellent. I think I'm going to be able to retire 3 bigger pairs of pants which will join a pair of jeans that I moved down from a couple of weeks ago.

I did a measurement of my waist tonight as well and I'm down about 6 inches. I'm going to do my first official measurements next Sunday morning which will be 12 weeks since my first measurement. I will post an update on those after I've done them next week.

T-Minus: 5 days

No comments: