Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not Much To Say

I had a fairly boring day today. I got some good work done at work and stayed a little late. After that I went to see my friend Kari's daughter Lauren play soccer in Rochester. She always gets a big smile on her face when she sees me...such a cutie! Had 2 extra lean burgers for dinner and then watched a couple of season premieres...Big Bang Theory, Community and The Office.

Other than that, it wasn't a very big day but it's been a good week. There are a few things this week I would probably do a little bit differently looking back on it now but it's been a good week. I like the weather cooler so I'm happy it's cooled back off at the end of the week again. It's Fall and I like having my windows open, I sleep better.

T-Minus: 10 days

No comments: