Friday, September 24, 2010

Holy Crap! How Long Is This Day??!!!

It was an extremely long day at work today. I mean, it felt LONG! It's one of those days that you would look at the clock to see what time it was, do work for what felt like an hour and then look at the clock and it was 5 minutes later. Holy crappin' crap! It was just a really long day...why can't my days off feel this long???!!!

Right now I'm clearing off some stuff from the DVR. Lots of premieres this week so just a few things to watch. Not sure what all I'm doing this weekend...probably not much. Gonna ride the exercise bike some and going to go for a walk tomorrow...at least I'm planning on it. Might go watch some more kid's soccer tomorrow but not 100% sure of that. I sure hope we can have some great weather all weekend, that would be really nice and could lead to me getting some good sleep each night.

T-Minus: 9 days.

No comments: