Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Connection, No Post

Most nights I post something to this blog to keep everyone informed on how things are progressing and how I'm feeling. I planned on putting together a post last night but I mysteriously lost my Internet connection for most of the evening. It's been a loooooooong time since that happened to me and it took me by surprise. It was a real pain in the butt.

I really didn't have a whole lot to say about yesterday though. I did have a nice weight loss in the morning but that was about it for the day. Had a bunch of meetings at work in the morning...just kinda tiring but I got some good things done. Today we have a Recognition Committee Philanthropic Event. Some people will be going to Ronald McDonald House to clean and do things around there, some are going to the Habitat for Humanity Restore to clean, restock shelves, etc and some are going to two Habitat for Humanity build sites to do some yard work, some general cleanup and things like that. I'm going to the HfH build sites and hope to have a good time. It's going to be warm out there so we'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments: