Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Nice Piece of Fish

Tonight I had a nice salmon filet for dinner. I'd had it frozen in my freezer for a month and a half or so but I thawed it out and cooked it on the George Foreman...yes, I actually still make lots of things on the old Foreman Grill...and it tasted pretty good. Had it along with some corn on the cob and a little cottage cheese with some grapes in it.

I've had a pretty relaxing day today. Did a few things around here and ran a few errands in the morning. Unfortunately the Miami Hurricanes lost to Ohio State this afternoon. Just too many turnovers and when Miami did something good, they just let OSU do something good right away after it....very disappointing.

The first full day of the NFL season is tomorrow and I'm very excited about that. We've had some good weather and I'm feeling alot better than I did around the middle of this week so that's good. I know I'll have days like that and getting through them without any real damage is the key. I've come through stronger and am still on the right course, that's the important thing.

No comments: