Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Day Is It?

I have no idea why but today seemed like Wednesday all day. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part but that's how it felt. I'm very disappointed because now it'll feel like there is an extra day in the week. All in all it was a nice day though. The weather has been really nice and I've been getting through my days a lot easier than I was last week. Just trying to take it easy and relax a little bit to get my legs back under me because it felt like I was going a little astray. I feel like I'm on the right track again though and that is a good feeling that I got through the rough patch.

I woke up a little early this morning and I'm not sure why I was soooo awake. I decided I'd have a treat for a weekday breakfast and I made myself 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of toast. It was very tasty and I'm glad I was up to have it. It'll be back to cereal or oatmeal tomorrow morning though. Once in awhile during the week is nice but can't have that too much even though eggs pack alot of protein in them....lots of fat in the yolk so best in moderation.

No comments: