Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump Day and a Decision

I have to apologize for no post last night. Had a tiring day on Tuesday so I didn't feel like posting. Tuesday was our 3rd quarter Recognition Committee outing which was a community service-type outing. A group of us went to the Habitat for Humanity build sites here in Springfield and did some good, old-fashioned manual labor. Did some digging, pulled up some concrete forms, shovelled some rocks. After doing that, I was just tired and felt like only laying around soooooo....no post.

Anyways, today was a pretty good day like yesterday but I'm ready for the week to be over. Eating has been good but I need to do some more exercise but yesterday was good for me. Need to ride the bike some more and get out for a walk this weekend.

I need to start doing more and I know it. I think my body has gotten used to the 2,000-calorie/day eating so it's become a little bit harder to take off some weight without adding in more exercise so that's what is next. I'm working on getting up earlier in the morning and on October 4th, I'm heading back to the gym. It's going to be slow going at first to get myself into some type of decent workout shape but I'm determined to go.

Sooooo, for those of you that work with me on Monday, October 4th ask me how the gym was and for those of you who are faithful readers, send it along in an email or a comment. Help keep me accountable. I'm not going to let you down and I'm NOT going to let myself down.

No comments: