Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Wabash Trail

I'm really tired tonight. This afternoon I decided I'd go for a walk on a trail that isn't too far from me, the Wabash Trail. I'm trying to break in a pair of shoes as well so I wore those. I wasn't sure how far I was going to go but about halfway down the trail, I just decided I'd do the whole thing. That amounts to about 4 1/4 miles. My left foot is a little bit sore but other than that and a little stiffness, I'm not doing too badly. I hope to start doing this a couple of times a week while the weather is still good and this was a good start.

Otherwise, it was a really nice day. Great weather, windows open, some college football on and just a little more than a week to go until the first day of full football...I know there's a Thursday night game and while that will be great, Sunday is the day.

Got a couple of things I hope to do tomorrow but things are going really well for me right now and I'm feeling pretty fantastic.

No comments: