Monday, September 13, 2010

A Good Day

Monday has really been pretty good to me. Nothing special but I haven't had any cravings or crazy things. It's just been a pretty normal day and evening and it's been kinda nice. Just watching some Monday Night Football and can't believe that one of my Fantasy Football teams is gonna lose because Joe Flacco and Shonn Greene just haven't done so well. Oh well, it's a long season and I'm going to win some championships this year.

I want to send a special shout out to my buddy Jason. He has now lost 117 pounds and considering how great he looked when I saw him in April at the Final Four, I can only imagine how fabulous he's looking now. He's worked hard for it and I'm envious. I'm working to get there but I'm proud of my buddy. I'm sure his wife and 2 daughters are just as proud of their husband/father. He's a great guy and one of the guys who's really helping me along and keeping my spirits up. Keep up your great work Jason, I'm rooting just as hard for you as you are for me. Great job!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Thanks, Brad. I'm not doing anything that you're not doing. You've actually kicked me in the butt more than you know. You'll get there. I'll get there. And all that marble will finally get chiseled off these two Greek gods. :-)