Friday, September 17, 2010

Poker Tonight

I've got poker tonight. I didn't post last night because I fell asleep pretty early. We have poker tonight and I hopoe I can win some cash. I've hardly won anything this year and am way behind for the year. I'm not sure what the weekend is going to hold but I hope it's a good one. Well, I at least hope that the Dallas Cowboys can beat the Chicago Bears. If they don't, I don't think I'll hear the end of it from ALOT of people.

My eating has been good this week so I don't want to people to worry that my posting has been a little haphazard. Just haven't had a whole lot interesting to say, had a headache some nights, been tired, and fallen asleep a little early a few nights. It's been a pretty good week though. I need to figure out something for dinner tonight before poker but I'll come up with something good....NO FAST FOOD! I haven't eaten fast food in almost 9 weeks now which is good. I have gone to Subway but I don't think that really counts as fast food. Gonna keep up this streak, it's a good one!

No comments: