Friday, September 3, 2010

No Post Last Night????

I got yelled at by my dad tonight. Well, maybe 'yelled at' is too harsh a term. I was asked why I did not post last night. To tell you the truth, for one night, I kinda forgot about the blog. I was watching football and listening to football through the computer. Go Cowboys! Anyways, it just slipped my mind to post and that's gonna happen from time to time.

I've had a good couple of days though. Walked quite a bit and ate well. I'm really happy it's a 3-day weekend and I don't have much to do. I've got many of my things done tonight and I'll hopefully be watching a buttload of college football tomorrow. I'll probably go for a walk tomorrow as well with the weather being so nice.

On a stupid note, I listened to a 2-part BS Report from Wednesday that was about 2 hours long on nothing but Beverly Hills 90210. It was a lot of fun and pretty great since Wednesday was 9-02-10....get it?? 90210 day...haha! Gosh my Friday nights are exciting!!!!

No comments: