Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Apple, Apple, Apple

I had a different type of day. Had to drive down to the Apple Store at the St. Louis Galleria tonight after work. Luckily they were able to fix my iPhone with no charge to me because it was under warranty and there was no visible physical wear and tear so it wasn't like I had thrown it against a wall or dropped it or anything. That made me happy but it was a long drive down and back.

Eating was kind of messed up today. I had to run an errand over lunch today and then wasn't able to eat lunch until about 1:30 or so. It unfortunately upset my stomach too which didn't help with the long drive but I got through. Then waiting to get into Apple I wasn't able to get dinner. I waited until my drive home and stopped at an Arby's in Litchfield. I got 2 Regular Roast Beef sandwiches with no sauce and then a small water. Not great to eat at 9:20 or so but I could've done much worse. Just way tired right now but my phone is all fixed up and looks better than when I got it. All in all, not a bad day, just different.

No comments: