Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesdays With Melto

I had to give a speech today at work for Toastmasters. Nothing huge but a 5-7 minute speech. I gave it on baseball and steroids and how many didn't care about Alex Rodriguez hitting his 600th home run. It went pretty well but I'm glad it's over.

I need to ride the bike tonight. I rode for 20 minutes last night on a Resistance of 3. Not anything special with taht but I really tried to keep going pretty quick. I felt good though and am really trying to ride every night. It's very important to me to keep that up even when I'm not feeling the best to at least ride for a little bit, burn some extra calories.

I'm not sure why but I've been having trouble lately falling asleep. Once I'm asleep though I sleep like a rock. It's something that I need to figure out because I'd like to get that extra hour or so of sleep I'm losing a night. I'll eventually figure it out though or I'll just start falling asleep really easily. Not a huge problem, just a sort of nuisance more than anything.

No comments: