Friday, August 6, 2010

Fast Food Foibles #5

Tonight wraps up the week of Fast Food Foibles. I've already really covered the main 4 places I would buy fast food or order from. This last place I would get something from only very rarely, maybe once every month or so. The main items in the order would need to be on sale for me to stop. That place is Burger King.

Burger King has just never been my favorite so I would only stop when they had Whoppers at 2 for $4. I guess that really gives away my order.

Normal Order: 2 Whoppers with cheese and Large Fries.

Just those items when combined total 1980 calories, 115 grams of fat and 171 carbohydrate grams. A very large total when it's just the two burgers and fries.

I would never really go often to Arby's, KFC, Subway, Quizno's, Popeye's or Long John Silver's. Each of those were an every once in awhile thing...Subway and Quizno's for lunch when Quizno's was downtown near work. In fact, I probably haven't been to Long John's in years. No matter how you want to look at it, just too much food at any of these places I've mentioned this week.

No comments: