Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Night Special

Not doing much tonight. I just got done wrapping up some fish and meat and getting it into the freezer. I'm also hardboiling some eggs that I have as parts of salads and as part of breakfast most mornings.

All in all it was a good week. I ate well and stuck to the plan. Walked outside some at work and rode the exercise bike. I even went with some friends from work to Mario's for lunch on Friday. It's an Italian place with a pizza buffet. I've eaten way too much there. I can say though that this time I didn't. I limited myself to one slice of pizza...cheese thin crust, no other toppings. I had some cottage cheese and peaches as well as a small salad with a vinagrette dressing. There was also a small bowl of tortellini soup that was really good. I was very happy with what I ate and how I limited myself.

My folks also came to visit today. It was a good time and nice to see them. A good day to end off a good week.

No comments: