Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh-In #3

Had another good week but not a huge weight loss number. I did lose 3.4 pounds to bring my 3-week total to 27.6 pounds. Even though I didn't lose alot this week, my clothes are fitting somewhat better. Pants aren't as tight, shirts are a little looser, things like that. So I know that I'm making progress and moving in the right direction with all of this. I had taken measurements 3 weeks ago but I can't find the page I wrote them down on. I can't believe I lost them without ever entering them in my spreadsheet. I'll need to redo them soon.

It's still a good day with some more weight off. Huzzah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Slow and steady wins the race!

Jason said...

Awesome! Even as you're dropping, you'll have fluctuations in how much you're dropping. It all evens out and you'll get there regardless. Keep it up!