Saturday, August 21, 2010

Subway With The Folks

I'm spending the night at my parent's house tonight. Tomorrow I have a Fantasy Football draft in Peoria. My folks and I had Subway sandwiches for dinner. It was there choice because I was going to take them out to dinner. In respect for my current lifestyle changes, they chose that going this way would be better for everyone. I appreciate that.

Anyways, I had a 6-inch roast beef with double meat, no cheese, no sauce and the following veggies: lettuce, tomatoes, onion, spinach and jalapeno peppers. It was dang tasty. Lots of protein and not a lot of calories. With the draft tomorrow, I have to watch what I eat but it's one of those things where I have to learn how to cope and how to deal with it and not take part in all of the food. I may have a hamburger or a brat or something because it still will be what I have for lunch but I can't overindulge like I have in the past. It'll be difficult but as I said, this is part of life that I just have to adapt to and every time I can get one of these small victories I feel one step closer to all of my ultimate goals.

No comments: