Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's HOT!!!

Sweet Sassy Molassey!! It is so hot out there. I know you all know this but good gosh it's just terrible. I really wanted to walk downtown to the Farmers Market today or at least walk around the building a few times at lunch but I also don't want to be sweating through a pair of pants...it's just not a good look for anyone.

Anyways, I learned once and for all to never buy peaches at a supermarket...they were horrendous! I was going to have one for a snack this afternoon and it was about the worst peach ever. I can only seem to get good ones at the Farmers Market so I will wait. Maybe I'll go downtown this weekend to get half a peck.

Someone at work had a birthday today. They had Dunkin' Donuts, bagels, chips and dip, and a big chocolate chip cookie among other things. I stared long and hard at a bagel but decided it was best to stay away from it. I've tried a new breakfast cereal, it's Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax Crunch....long name but a good cereal. Very crunchy and good flavor. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Get out the checkbook it's time to pay Grandma for the rubdown!

Peaches sound good right now. One cereal we've gotten addicted to is Muligrain Cheerios. They've got lots of the good stuff and are low on the bad stuff and we like them quite a bit.

Unknown said...

Try Kashi Cinnamon Harvest if you haven't already! Yum!