Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh-In #4

I've basically made it a month! That's a nice first milestone to reach as far as timewise. I lost another 2.6 pounds this week to bring my grand total in 4 weeks to 30.2 pounds. YEA! Okay, in one month I've lost over 30 pounds and I really haven't started working out really hard yet. I'm riding the exercise bike 5-6 times a week and trying to walk some but haven't really started with the weights yet. That's coming in a few weeks. I'd like to have lost somewhere between 40-50 pounds before I go back to the gym. My lower-calorie eating plan is going well and I'm really sticking to it.

I want to thank all of you for your continued support. You're providing me with a great amount of strength and I'm very grateful for you all. Keep reading, keep hoping and I'll keep losing weight. Once again, thank you all it's very appreciated!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

WOW ~ Congrats on the 30 lbs!!! Wahoo!

Jason said...

That's great! Keep it moving!